Concrete mix design is a method of calculating right proportions of cement, sand, and aggregates for concrete to achieve target strength in structures. The Concrete mix design Concrete Mix = Cement:Sand:Aggregates.
For a mix design of concrete, we have to follow various steps, calculations, and laboratory testing to find the right mix proportions.
Watch Video: Mix design Calculation for M – 25 Grade Concrete
Download Excel Sheet click below
- HOUSE CONSTRUCTION COST EXCEL SHEET
- BRICKWORK CALCULATION EXCEL SHEET
- BILL OF QUANTITY EXCEL SHEET
- CONCRETE MIX DESIGN
- FLOOR SPACE INDEX CALCULATOR
- HOUSE RAW MATERIAL CALCULATOR
- CONCRETE MATERIAL CALCULATOR