Building estimation excels sheet free download. Estimating the quantity of work is important for any construction project. It helps to judge the probable expenditure or investment required to complete it project.
Estimation is defined as the calculating quantity of the various items of work that are involved in building construction.
Purpose of Building Estimation
Following are the main purpose of estimation of work,
- To get administrative decision to under take or go ahead work order.
- For proper selection of material and quality of work.
- To Know required quantity of materials.
- Labour required to complete construction project.
- Equipment, tool, machinery and plant required for project work.
- To schedule construction activity on site.
- For Project future planning work.
- For sanction new project from competent authorities.
- To invite Quotation and Tenders for work.
- Valuation of work on site.
Residential Building Estimation Excel Sheet
In the estimation of residential construction projects following quantities are calculated.
- Excavation of Work
- Plain Cement Concrete
- Column footing Quantity
- Ground Level Beam
- EarthFilling in Plinth
- DPC at Plinth Level
- Flooring work
- Brickwork in Plinth
- Brickwork at superstructure
- Lintel Quantity
- RCC Beam Quantity
- RCC slab Quantity
- Parapet wall Quantity
- Coping work
- Plastering work inside and outside.
- Coloring Work.
Building Estimation Excel Sheet with 3D Model
Plan for estimation Work:
House Estimation 3D Model:
Building Estimation Excel Sheet
Following the sample estimation Excel sheet,
Free Download Building Estimation Excel Sheet:
Watch Video : Building Estimation Excel Sheet Video
You May Also Like