Steel Quantity Calculation Excel Sheet
1) Data Required
i) Length, Width, and Thickness of slab.
ii) The diameter of main steel bar and Distribution steel bars.
iii) The spacing of main steel bar and Distribution steel bars.
iv) Cover Details: Side Cover, Top & Bottom Cover for Slab.
i) Bent up bar has bent up angle 45°.
ii) All Bent ups are provided at Effective Span/4 Distance as per IS.
iii) Standard Hooks length is taken as 9D (D = Diameter of steel bars)
iv) The supporting wall has a fix width of 300 mm or 0.3 m.
Steps to Calculate Steel Quantity
- Enter the Length and Width of your slab in ft in Excel Sheet. (Convert Inches to feet)
- Enter the Thickness of the slab in mm only.
- Enter the Main and distribution steel diameter in Excel Sheet.
- Enter Cover Details. (If Don’t have cover details let it be, they are standard cover)
- Enter the Spacing of the Main bent bar and Distribution steel bars in mm only.
As you Enter these data correctly in the excel sheet on the right-hand side you can see the following quantity of slab:
No. of bent-up bars =______
No. of Distribution bars = ______
Length of Main Bars = ______
Length of Distribution Steel = ______
Weight of Main Steel bars = ______
Weight of Distribution Steel bars = _______
Total Steel Required For Slab = ________
Cost of Total Steel at a rate of 45 rs./ kg =______
Slab Reinforcement Calculation
Slab steel calculation excel sheet having Size Length 35 feet & Width 14 feet
Steel Quantity Calculation Excel Sheet Download
Download Slab Steel Quantity Calculation Excel sheet from below link,
Watch Video: How to Use Slab Steel Quantity Calculation Excel Sheet
You May Also Like