Steel Quantity Calculation Excel Sheet
1) Data Required
i) Length, Width, and Thickness of slab.
ii) The diameter of main steel bar and Distribution steel bars.
iii) The spacing of main steel bar and Distribution steel bars.
iv) Cover Details: Side Cover, Top & Bottom Cover for Slab.
i) Bent up bar has bent up angle 45°.
ii) All Bent ups are provided at Effective Span/4 Distance as per IS.
iii) Standard Hooks length is taken as 9D (D = Diameter of steel bars)
iv) The supporting wall has a fix width of 300 mm or 0.3 m.
Steps to Calculate Steel Quantity
- Enter Length and Width of your slab in ft in Excel Sheet. (Convert Inches to feet)
- Enter the Thickness of the slab in mm only.
- Enter Main and distribution steel diameter in Excel Sheet.
- Enter Cover Details. (If Don’t have cover details let it be, they are standard cover)
- Enter Spacing of Main bent bar and Distribution steel bars in mm only.
As you Enter these data correctly in excel sheet on right-hand side you can see the following quantity of slab:
No. of bent up bars =______
No. of Distribution bars = ______
Length of Main Bars = ______
Length of Distribution Steel = ______
Weight of Main Steel bars = ______
Weight of Distribution Steel bars = _______
Total Steel Required For Slab = ________
Cost of Total Steel at rate of 45 rs./ kg =______
How to calculate steel quantity for slab
Slab Reinforcement Calculation
Sample Calculation for slab having Size Length 35 feet & Width 14 feet
Steel Quantity Calculation Excel Sheet Download
Download Slab Steel Quantity Calculation Excel sheet from below link,
Watch Video: How to Use Slab Steel Quantity Calculation Excel Sheet
You May Also Like