What Is Aluminium Paint?
Aluminium paint is filled with aluminium flakes and solvent–based paint. This paint gives an aluminium kind of touch. Aluminium paint can resist temperatures up to 150 degrees C. Also it resists corrosion due to water resistance properties.
The hardening of paint is due to the evaporation of the oil, which is present in the paint. It is suitable for interior as well as exterior faces. They provide a metallic luster and protective finish.
This is used on various works like Storage tanks, roofs; pipework, etc. It is generally used for coating purposes in an industrial area.
Aluminium paint is easy to apply on various surfaces. Application of paint is using the brush, roller, and spray.
The drying time of Aluminium paint is given below,
For Single Coat
- Touch up – Required 4 to 6 Hours.
- Recoat – Required 16 to 24 hours.
Composition of Aluminium Paint
- Thinner Or Solvent
According to Indian standard Code 2339, Aluminium paint is an approved company and manufactures.
The aluminium paint comes into two separate containers and mixes properly before use.
Advantages of Aluminium Paint
- It is provided a lighting effect even in the darkness of the room.
- It is a water resistance
- It is heat resistant.
- It is suitable for both sides.
- It is used for wooden, flooring, and metallic surfaces.
- It gives an extremely metallic finish and glossy touch.
- It is a durable and long–lasting kind of paint.
Disadvantages of Aluminium Paint
- Aluminium paint is cannot be applied during low temperatures.
- It required more time for drying.
Application of Aluminium Paint With the Help od Various Painting Tools.
When the painting area is small and required strip coating the case brush is used as a tool.
When the painting area is large and required a relatively smooth finish at a timing roller is used as a painting tool. The roller is not suitable for applying a prime coat.
Use airless spray or air spray. Which is more suitable for painting.
Precautions During Painting
- Before starting painting work the Floor should be cleaned so that the dust particles did not come on the painting surface.
- Don’t use a dry brush for painting. Because it does not give a smooth finishing of paint.
- Make sure before putting the paint into the container, the container should be clean and dry.
- Every coat of paint should be dried then after applying another coat of paint.
- Each coat of paint should be dried.
- Painting the bolts, nuts, and any steelwork special care should be taken.
Aluminium Paint Prices
|1||Nerolac Paint||280 / Litre|
|2||NipponPaint||250 / Litre|
|3||Asian Paint||215 / Litre|
|4||Dulux Paint||200 / Litre|
|5||Berge Paint||172/ Litre|
|6||Shalimar Paint||170 / Litre|
You May Also Like: