If you want to keep the backyard, or lawn protected from the prying eyes of neighbors or other strangers people in the case installation of Privacy fencing is the best option for you.
Also, the privacy fencing can offer an attractive background and give secluded space for plantation purposes because the height of the privacy fence can be provided at least 4 to 6 feet in a height-wise direction.
The privacy fencing required a significant investment so you can make a budget carefully and also consider additional costs like excavation, installation, permits, and finish.
It is a worthwhile investment because it increases the value of a property, fencing makes a property more attractive, and similarly increases your own enjoyment in your backyard.
The cost of fencing is dependent upon several factors such as the size of the fence, style of fencing, purpose of installing fencing, and Material of fencing, and also easy to customize according to your remains exterior of a property.
Read More: 10 Most Popular Types of Fencing
How to Install Privacy Fence In Backyard
Installation of privacy fences in the backyard is typically done in four steps,
- Post Installation
- Rail Hanging
- Picket hanging
- Gate installation
These steps are explained briefly,
- Post-installation means digging holes up to 2 feet into the ground and using cement for anchoring the posts.
- Commonly privacy fences have three rails at a place bottom, one in the middle portion, and one at the top portion.
- Pickets are the stakes or posts which run vertically along with the privacy fencing.
- This step is in addition if you won’t give a gate into the fence then follow it.
Choosing Building Material for Your Privacy Fence
You can choose building materials according to your taste for privacy fences, most common three types of materials are described below,
- Wood material for privacy fence
- The bamboo building material for the privacy fence
- Vinyl material for privacy fence
Wood is a traditional building material for fences, also wood suits every type of landscape and home. You can choose among the various wood species for fencings such as spruce, pine, fir, cedar, white oak, and western red cedar.
But this fence required periodic maintenance to protect against rot, pest attack, warping, and other damage and decay.
If you are looking toward low maintenance then consider PVC. Because PVC is durable and stronger than wood and does not directly attract pests, rot, and wrap.
Also easy to clean just take water and detergent or soapy water and remove all dust and dirt from the surface of the fence, you can’t paint its surface but this fence is available in a wide range of colors and textures, and finishes.
Bamboo building material is environmentally and budget-friendly, in this fence, bamboo poles are together tightly connected for creating a privacy fence that helps to completely block the inside view.
Also bamboo material perfectly suits the aesthetic of a traditional landscape, and the bamboo fences make your garden, and backyard a much more enjoyable and comfortable place to be.
Read More: Fence Post Spacing | T Post Fence Spacing
What do you mean by Privacy fence?
If you want to keep the backyard, the lawn protected from the prying eyes of neighbors or other strangers people in the case installation of Privacy fencing is the best option for you.
Which type of building materials are used for making fences?
You May Also Like:
- 10 Most Popular Types of Fencing | Types of Fence | Different Styles of Fencing
- What Is Landscaping | Types of Landscaping Works | Landscaping Meaning | Essential Features of Landscaping Works
- Fence Post Spacing | T Post Fence Spacing | How Far Apart Should Fence Posts Be | High Tensile Field Fence Post Spacing
- What Is Timber | 18 Types of Timber | Types of Timber In Construction
- What Is Grasscrete | Types of Grasscrete | Grasscrete Benefits | Installation of Grasscrete | Grasscrete Cost