Steel Pipe Racks are essential to every highly productive and organized industrial workplace. They offer so many benefits that make daily operations go smoothly and efficiently.
If you have yet to install Steel Pipe Racks, you should read on to know more about it and its superb workplace benefits.
What Can You Store In Steel Pipe Racks?
- Instrument cable trays
- Power cables
Steel pipe racks can also support the following:
- Valve access platforms
- Mechanical equipment
Read More: 6 Ways To Transform An Ordinary Kids Bedroom Into A Smart Bedroom
Which Industrial Workplaces Benefit The Most By Using Steel Pipe Racks?
- Plumbing companies
- Chemical plants
- Power plants
- Construction warehouses
If you run an industrial workplace, you will enjoy the following benefits if you’d use steel pipe racks,
1. Material Safety
Steel pipe racks allow for your materials to be elevated. With it, you can ensure that your pipes, tubing, or PVC are always easily accessible and off the ground.
Your materials need to be secured at all times. Installing steel pipe racks will make it possible. With steel pipe racks, your materials won’t easily mix with other objects.
It will not be damaged because it will not be surrounded by other objects that can easily compromise its structural quality and form. It will not be misplaced and you will always know where to look if you need anything.
Having steel pipe racks will be all the more beneficial to you if your warehouse or workplace is located in a flood-prone area. This is because steel pipe racks always elevate all stored objects. With steel pipe racks, you won’t need to worry about water damage.
Steel pipe racks can be easily customized to your liking. They are unlike other storage containers that have definite dimensions and sizes.
They can be specifically designed to fit your daily workflow. You can easily store pipes and tubes that are 10 ft. long or 40 ft. Long.
Steel pipe racks are highly durable and robust so you won’t need to worry about their weight capacity. Standard steel pipe racks can carry as much as 1,100 pounds. A four-bracket set can carry as much as 4,400 pounds worth of objects.
You can also easily label and brand steel pipe racks. You can even have it painted for an easy color-coordinated organization. Steel pipe racks can also be conveniently stacked in whichever way is most convenient to your daily workflow.
Some steel pipe racks can be mounted on the wall while some are free-standing. Free-standing models can come with footholds with or without wheels. Those with wheels can be easily transported from one place to another.
3. Easy Set-Up
Steel pipe storage is very easy to install and set up. It can also be easily removed and transferred to another location. You won’t need expert assistance to have it set up.
This attribute makes steel pipe racks perfect for growing businesses. Its very nature is scalable so it can grow and adjust to your developing operational needs.
Read More: Water Treatment Process Steps
4. More Space
Steel pipe racks will give you more space. As it allows you to organize your materials in an elevated manner, you can have more space for other objects that need to be stored directly on the ground.
You can easily double, triple, or quadruple the storage capacity of any space with steel pipe racks. Warehouses with no steel pipe racks are not perfectly utilizing their vertical space.
5. Improved Workflow
You will significantly improve your operational workflow if you’d have steel pipe racks installed. Such improvement will lead to an increase in productivity and effective avoidance of delays.
This is because of the following organizational attributes:
- Space Maximization – more space results in seamless workflow movement. You’d be able to do more work as you won’t have a hard time adjusting to different objects and navigating spaces.
- Access Maximization – items that are organized properly can be accessed in an instant. You will always know the exact locations of needed materials
- Optimized Inventory – you will always easily see if you’re running out of materials because all items are stacked together.
- Smart Labeling – you can further organize your items by using color-coordinated steel pipe racks. Each item for specific departments can be placed in uniquely colored racks.
Read More: Drinking Water Quality Standards (WHO Guidelines)
Tips on Choosing Steel Pipe Racks
1. Always work with credible manufacturers that strictly comply with Australian Standards like the Bend-Tech Group.
2. Have experts survey your workplace before ordering. They can come up with better placement and customization strategies for your steel pipe racks.
3. Know your workflow intently. Know the amount of material that you need to store and make available daily. Having too many steel pipe racks can be counterproductive if you don’t have that much material that needs storage in the first place.
4. Your steel pipe racks should be structurally safe. If you’re not confident with your setup, always ask for help from experts. You need to ensure that your steel pipe racks are mounted correctly and properly as they will hold materials that need to be scot-free and damage-free.
5. Know the weight of your materials. Look for steel pipe racks that can seamlessly handle the weight of your materials.
6. Never second-guess. Always measure your available space and your materials before looking for steel pipe racks.
What is a pipe rack container?
A pipe rack container is a type of container specifically designed for the storage and transportation of pipes. It consists of a frame with horizontal bars or shelves to hold the pipes in place.
What types of pipes can be stored in pipe rack containers?
Pipe rack containers are suitable for storing and transporting various types of pipes, including steel pipes, plastic pipes, and PVC pipes, among others.
Where are pipe rack containers commonly used?
Pipe rack containers are commonly used in industries that require the storage and transportation of pipes, such as oil and gas, construction, and manufacturing. They are also used in warehouses, ports, and transportation hubs.
You May Also Like: